Bakkara the Paradise Land

/
0 Comments
Wuhoooooo, at last after two days, the water touch all my body. Take a bath, yeahhhh!!! Half hours, me time in sharing bath room, don't know how many people were waiting for me ^o^. I don't care, I pay not only the bed room but also the bathroom. Wwkwkwk... At 7 AM 14th October 2013, Paul pick me up, today we will go to Bakkara village. Horray, smile smile and smile.... I am so happy. We need 1 hours to reach this village from Balige. The weather so friendly today, no rain but still cold. Brrr ...

Same as yesterday, I still looking for mi gomak. We decide to eat at Lintong Ni Huta village. Today all the people will come to the market, sell and buy food and things. This market only open and more crowded special in Monday. What the hell, Mi Gomak sold out, then I decide to eat mi sop, noodle with chicken soup. Lucky me there is fried banana, I eat a lot may be 5 pieces. hahaha... 

Market in the morning
From Lintong Ni Huta we going to Dolok Sanggul, then Bakkara Village. Paul asked me to close my eyes, but I don't want. I will not miss every little things about this trip. He want to surprise me with this village view. And this is make me more curious want to know how beautiful this village. So sleepy, the wind blow my face and try to close my eyes. "Heiiiiiii there is, yeayyy.... we arrive!!!! we arrive"!!
"Not yet, we need half hours to get the village", Paul answers me. 
Bakkara Village View

 I need to take a photo, this view very amazing. I'm not a photographer, but I like to capture. We find a spot, we stop three times to find a different spot and keep enjoying this view. Next we want to explore this village. From above, the are three rivers cross the village, so many green and yellow field, houses, all this things was flanked by the green hill. God, this is awesame, and I called this place Paradise Land.

Janji Waterfall
Paul tell me a story, Bakkara is the King Si Singamangaraja home town and he ever told to the people, they no need to afraid that rice and water will exhausted, this land will provide. Even in dry season the river will never dried. We explore this village, we find three waterfall, two of them need trekking to reach, we do not have enough time. Janji Waterfall ( janji in English "promise" ) is near from the road and very easy to reach. We cross one of the river we saw from the above, it is large and beautiful. All the field neatly arrange, some of the house background is the green hill, so beautiful. I do not see so many people here, may be all of them go to their fields, or may be to the forest to find something. The childs are at school, we pass the school and hear their voices. We going to see another little island, Simamora island and Sihombing island and we stop at a dock to rest for a while. Simamora Island, no body stay here and if you want to come here you need to rent a boat from the people around there. The people use Sihombing Island to put their ancestor grave. We have lunch at Mas Tipang, eat grilled fish with tuk tuk sauce and terong belanda juice.

Bakkara Village

Next, we go to the King Palace, no admission fee here. But must get permit from the palace's guard which is still the descent of the king. There are two graves here King Si Singamangaraja X and King Si Singamangaraja XI. In fact Si Singamangaraja is a designation for the people who have a magic power, and they real family name is Sinambela. King Si Singamangaraja XII, the last king who have a magic power grave was at Balige. The four palaces was rebuilt, according to the history all the palaces was burned by the Netherlands. The palace have a gorga carving at all the outer wall. The story about this village also carving in the wall with red, white and black colours.


The King's Grave

The Wall Carving

The Palace

Raining at one side Sibandang Island
It will rain soon, the cloud looks grey. We decide going back to Balige via Muara Village, but there already rain, so we back from Dolok Sanggul. Stop again at Sipinsur, and lucky me, I saw the rain falling from the sky move from one side of Sibandang Island to the other side. Wow amazing ^o^ We stay here for 45 minutes only sit down and enjoy the view. Find sunset at  Pahoda, we can see Meat village from above. I dont know so cold today and I can not feel my hands and difficult for me to take a picture. Need a hot tea, back to town and also find a dinner. Tonight i will be back to Medan and waiting for the bus at 11.00 PM. Hehehe find fried banana again and I eat a lot too.. wkwkwk. Thanx Paul for guiding me.

Sunset at Pahoda

Good night from bus,!!Hello Medan i'm back ^0^  


You may also like

No comments: